A new chapter begins...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 | 1:16 AM

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
He is my best friend and lover, and I am eternally grateful for God who brings him into my life. I don't take it for granted for how far we've come.
If anybody were to ask me what's the best part of my life and I would say without a doubt that its you dear. :)
Time flies and it's already Sept of this year...
If I were to use a term to describe my first half of the year I would call it the roller coaster ride. With all its ups and downs I am surprised that I am still on the ride.
But for the next half of the year I would describe it as an mountain climbing journey. it hasn't always been easy to climb up to the peak but with a bit tad of perseverance and hard work, the scenery around us simply gets better and better.
I am really thankful of this year for
:1) God - when I am faithless, He remained faithful. No wonder Derek Prince sums up the bible by concluding that God is faithful.
:2) My mom and brother - mummy has been strong and bro has been coming up to the challenge of taking care of the family. tks for helping me to kill all the funny insects in the house!
:3) my leaders - bea and ade and esther and serene. their friendships made my ministry walk so much easier.
:4) jeff and shirley - so being with me during my darkest moment.
:5) chloe, bao - for ur valuable friendships and gossips lol
:6) ruth and wx - for ur help and availability to fix my laptop, for your help during my fyp period.
:7) Clark - if i know what true love is, it's because of you dear. :)
Bintan/Batam outing
janet's and wanyi's weddings
korea and hk trip
and last but not least my bday coming up next!
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)