Thursday, September 17, 2009 | 9:52 AM
Time: 1:06 am Thurs midnight
It has been about 1.5 months since i started NIE not counting the 1 mth attachment to school. Before entering into this program, I have varied views from people who had went through this program or had frens who did. Some said it's going to be super busy, some said it's honeymoon period. Well what do i say?
I say that at the beginning part of the course it's really like a honeymoon period but as all your CS courses started all the datelines can be really quite packed which is of course what I am experiencing right now.
I am going to try very hard to try to complete as much as I can before my birthday next month! Last year wasn't much of a celebration although i did skip my lectures and went with jeff to jb and serene for dinner at night. :P
But I can't do it now because i m a paid student. if i skip, i will have a pay cut haha but of course as teachers we shld be role models for our students. cannot skip school!
Looking forward to meet dear after my school on that day! :)
Have been thinking about my income lately...
building fund is coming up
and there are still nice clothes that i wan to buy...
and a certain amount of savings that I am going to be disciplined enough to save...
have been thinking if i shld take up some tuitions
to boost my income...
any people with tuition lobang are welcome to contact me!
in the meantime i m still thinking...
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)