Sunday, November 1, 2009 | 7:23 AM
Ok this is a post on some outdated photos haha
24th Oct is an important date for one of the important person in my life.
It's Janet's wedding with Jianxiang!
I am so happy for the 2 Js!
I still remembered that I first met Janet when I was 14+! That's like ages ago...
She was my maths tuition teacher because I used to flunk my maths in school.
Subsequently under her coaching I started to improve tremendously till I got both A1s for both maths in school. and the greatest thing is it does not end here. She didn't give up on me when I keep giving excuses not to come to church and here i m today. :)
So i m very happy to take part in her happiness on this day.
The corsage for the jie mei
the beautiful couple
the nice bridal car!
i had fun catching up with emily too. tk God for a relationship reconciled :)
O... and this is the pair of bears in front. The best bears i have seen so far!
Alvin's 21st birthday celebration! hope he enjoys it! :D
Dear and me at the wedding. tks to emily the photographer. :D
last fri we went to ps cafe! i have been wanting to go there for like the longest time. but because it's really quite ulu... it's not easy to get there
the food is pretty nice and i think their desserts are quite good :)
wanna go there on a lazy afternoon the next time
Dear with his baby pork ribs.
haha Look at how big his mouth is
i like this choc cake! super sinful tho
i chose the conservative fish and chips
then very impromtuly at a rainy night we decided to go prawn fishing at night
initially i din intend to stay long but...
we caught a lot of prawns that day! the joy of keep getting a prawn got me hooked till our period is up. haha
my dear fisherman in action. haha dear was the one who put the bait... take out the prawns n everything n i did half the fishing :)
21 prawns in all!
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)