Wednesday, February 10, 2010 | 7:15 PM
Reflection after Microteaching @ 11:15am
: 1) Be more meticulous in the choice of apparatus. Use petri dish rather than testtubes because test tubes move easily.
: 2) Remember to emphasize on the safety aspects of the experiment next time.
: 3) Blank out the answers for the students to answer rather than giving out the whole information.
: 4) Give response time and allow students to look at the slides for a longer period of time.
: 5) Ask the question first before selecting a student to answer.
How do I feel now
:the presentation could be better.
I will improve in the real classroom next time!
I will learn to be more meticulous in my teaching with the aim of having a clear presentation and giving enough response time for my students to have real understanding next time.
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)