Saturday, March 6, 2010 | 9:15 PM

I first met him when i first joined the ministry @ July 2003.
His appearance caught my attention but since I was only a new usher back then and he was already a helper, we didn't exchange much conversation.
a year later... i was transferred to sun svc sec 9 for a short while...
but i got back to svc 2 sect 4 and through my prayers was transferred to his team to be his helper (nope i didn't prayed to be transferred in there because i was in love with him already haha)
i still remembered the first phone call that he ever made to me (think it was sometime along aug of 2004 or something in which i did not understand a single thing that he was saying except for the last sentence - Do you want to help out more in the ministry?
hence we began our journey as team ic n helper in sect 4 and friends.
it's funny to see how our relationship started after a 6 year friendship!
but I thank God for him - my soulmate n best friend :)
It was our first time pledging to God yesterday together as a couple.
We sow an amount that moved our hearts and I believed it will move God's too!
We believe as we build His house, He will build ours too!
Gonna visualize our house and @@ it coming to pass!
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)