Saturday, July 17, 2010 | 6:16 AM
Time: 9:28pm @ home on sat night
had an eventful day today.
after cg yesterday, dear and i quickly rushed back home to catch some sleep
because he has a 24 hr shift the next day and i had to wake up at 4 in the morning for my bio field trip with the sec 1s.
woke up promptly at 4 and cooked some instant noodles for breakfast
and lo and behold... there was a lot of thunders and lightning and heavy rain!
my heart sank a little and i was half expecting calls from parents to check if it's cancelled....
and sure enough i started to receive calls and sms from the parents
and after assuring them that the trip is still on... we set off for the jetty at marina south... and took a near 1 hr boat trip to reach semakau
walked through a long stone bund, small stretch of forest and finally we are in the inter-tidal area!
I must say that I am impressed with the size of the inter-tidal area available at Semakau. It is one of the biggest and nicest I have seen so far and the tour by the volunteers of the Raffles Biodiversity Museum was really informative and good.
I could really see the kids enjoying themselves n I myself too despite the harsh morning haha...
Photos below...
Reached back school at 1pm and went for lunch with Yu Chi and Jack and reached back home at 230pm and concussed till 7...
It's already 10:11pm now and I have not yet done anything...i am jus so enjoying not doing anything for the moment...
Work-life balance...
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)