html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Saturday, July 16, 2011 | 8:20 AM

Time: 11:33 pm @ home on sat night

Today was a day that I have been looking forward since the start of the week.
and happy days always go a bit faster... haha
yesterday after a helpout with the opening of Artscapade i went back home to rest after an eventful work week
decided to give myself no work (tho i have no idea how i m going in those work)

and today was a day of fun outing for me :)
we went down to see the videographer and make a deposit for actual day photography and pre wedding video with Fifty frames.
one more thing checked. :)
After which we meet up with seng and winnie for a movie that i have been waiting for - Harry Potter!
It was everything I expected since I watched part one in Nov.
I was a bit sad over the loss of some of the characters and also nostalgic at the last part of Harry and the rest growing up and sending their kids off to Hogwarts in the same manner of how they used to go when they were kids themselves.
it's been a 10 years journey with Harry Potter and i missed the restrictive days of youth but yet at the same time full of possibilities. I missed the people who have taken care of and loved me when I was young but are no longer with me now.

I pray one day that there will be no more separation and that we can all be reunited with God. :)



After that we went to redeem our deal package. Desparadoes and Cineblast and Hard Rock Starz Restaurant Buffet



The desparadoes and cineblast were disappointing. Not in the least exciting and fun.
However the buffet was really great! both in terms of variety and quality for me :) thumbs up!
Today was a good day of fun and I looked forward for more outings
but hopefully we can sleep in the next day not having to go work or report early haha

Dear and I have also signed up for a divine macaroon workshop in Aug also looking forward :)
We are also making appointments with our bridal studio for our actual day and outdoor wedding preparations
looking forward :)