Tuesday, August 2, 2011 | 4:31 AM
Time: 8:16 pm @ home on Tuesday night
Friday night zone meeting and this was given because the theme was flowers for the ladies :)
Nice. Even nicer when i received this from the zone ushers and i m not the one giving out hee.

My iPad 2 just arrived in school today. :)

this is the view from the new CC just down my block. I like peaceful moments like this. Sometimes the nice scenery is actually just around us.
went to Henderson waves with dear at the night and I must say I really enjoy the view up there. It was cooling and not so many people and I love seeing the stars. :)
moments like those are really therapeutic to the soul and brings along a sense of peace :)
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)