Friday, September 30, 2011 | 11:18 PM
Time: 2:39 pm @ home on Sat afternoon
Saturday is usually my sleep in day and it passes rather quickly as well...
anyway yesterday we met up with joyce, bao and xiu... as usual everywhere's crowded on a Fri night
we decided after some time to have our meal at paradise dynasty.
Their signature xiao long baos of different flavours. I will not choose this dish again ha...
The eggs that were cooked with spring water... nice :)
my zha jiang la mien. a bit too gooey and spicy for my liking but still not so bad.
That's what friends are for! :)
Now I am hoping for a matter to be all right...
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)