html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Friday, February 3, 2012 | 5:40 AM

Time: 10:45 pm @ home on Friday night

Today's a Friday! so fast and it's already the night time...
I truly look forward to the weekend to have a break... a break from talking and talking... a break from calling up your parents to tell them about their kids... a break from most of all disciplining them...
As much as I enjoy being with the kids... I really also enjoy taking a break from disciplining them...
no need to hear them telling me so many excuses regarding about their work and punctuality...

Today is a Saturday. Was too tired and fall asleep halfway through typing the earlier post haha henceforth I am continuing here...
Just wanted to enjoy this moment on a Saturday... weekend passes by real fast and it is always a dilemma to wanting to rest or to continue my work... But moments like this made me felt restful... so I am still thankful for it...

Though I did not plan for it exactly it is also a rather productive week for my wedding preparations...
Yesterday after school I initially wanted a brunch @ dempsey or some nice cafe with dear... but interestingly the feeling wasn't as strong as I think it would be after a long week of work... hence we decided to go down to the printing shop for our matrimony cards who was closed previously due to CNY... Even though we did not call for an appointment earlier not send in our artwork first... the person was very accommodating and gives us a rather good rate for the printing of the cards :)
Subsequently... we also managed to find someone who is able to supply us with the balloons that we required! :)

Today, I have also printed the photos needed for the matrimony deco and a potential shirt for Solomon and Mum's kitchen also send their food for food tasting today! Many appointments for the next few weeks.... :)
Please help us pray that 11th and 12th March will be a smooth, good weather and happy day! :)

Out of fun and really wanting to cook at home more often we ordered the Happy Call! :)
From Korea!



Can't wait to try!



Celebrating Jennifer's birthday at the staff room on Tuesday! :)



Group photo :)



Our matrimony card! :) will be ready by Monday...



the design that I wanted at the back :)



printed the photos today :)



Mum's Kitchen delivered 5 dishes for us to try! :)











yummy! :)