Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 5:01 AM
Time: 9:06pm @ home on Wednesday night
Honestly I wasn't really sure how I really went through Mon to Wed especially Mon with so many periods and remedial.
When I thought about how I need to repeat this for another week I just went -.-'''
but I shall just enjoy these two weeks first.
Thursday is coming and it's my absolute favourite day of the week! though tomorrow i will still have another course and a meeting to go for it is still the most relaxing day of the week!
This is week 5 of the school week and at week 10 I will be having my big day!
There's still so much left to be done... the invitation cards the RSVP and the table list and our rehearsal and matrimony decorations, table favours, etc...
but in another 5 weeks I will be married to my Best Friend! :)
I think that will be the best part of it all!
Please help us to pray for good weather and everything else on the day! :) Tks!
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)