Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 7:30 AM
Time: 9:32pm @ home on Sun night
This weekend was a relaxing one though I did still work a bit. My ultimate goal is that I do not need to do a single bit of work over the weekend and without feeling guilty or having to piang like mad over the weekdays.
Was planning for our Europe trip man it's not as easy... now we got to settle the train tickets over various cities fast and make clear of our directions and map. Please pray for our safety as we fly from 1st to 17th june! :)
Many has asked how's married life and my reply was always it's about the same. haha usually to avoid going through a long story but honestly it's been better than when we were singles though also much more work. When we were still dating, we would have to go out for dates more often, dear would have to drive me back and then back to his house again, go to tons of places for various appointments for our wedding preparation.
Now as a married couple, we get to wake up with each other by our side :) (though at unearthly hour because I am a teacher, would love to just rest still we wake up naturally), try to pray together just before we rest, no need to have to shuffle between our places so often... (though we still have to alternate between our parents' places) at the moment. The only thing is that Dear has a shift job which means there will be 1 full day which Dear will not be at home. Always trying to just endure through the day and make as full use of it as possible. And of course as I am typing this now I am missing him!
Ever since we started dating in 2009 transforming from friends to couple, I have always known that here is a guy that I wanna stick with for the rest of my life. He has always been patient with me and tells me super often of how special I am (o well we all need that special someone to make us feel special right? :p), willing to go through all the thick and thin situations with me.
And of course, I didn't tell him this but you know just like the movie, the male lead is usually awestruck by a particular pose of the female lead and the heart goes pumping a little faster? Well that's how I am as well! :) Sometimes I will feel like that and it just draws me a little closer to him again and again! Had a lovely weekend this week as we try to spend time together alone and also with his family. Can't wait for week 6 to be over and Mid year to start! Can catch some breathe and a mini break from teaching during Mid Year! :)
Seriously my MIL's cat has an awesome life.
The cheesecake from the cheesecake cafe. Finally we find our way there ~
It's just going to be all about us! A little too dark here...
Love this boy! :D




Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)