Friday, May 11, 2012 | 10:30 PM
Time: 1:11pm @ SIM on Saturday afternoon
With the end of this week, I will be back for another 2 weeks of teaching before the June Holidays. Trust me not only the students have the post exam depression and pre holiday excitement. Teachers do too. It was a fairly good break during the examination period but to have 2 more weeks of studies is -.-'.
Went to marmalade pantry with Siu Kee and Charisse last Monday and ordered sea salt caramel cheesecake and apple and cinammon cake. Both tastes great! and the cupcakes looks great too. A little ex and may have been better if the scenery is great. but the desserts itself tastes great.
Earlier on I dropped by bras basah wanting to buy just this photography book that has been on my mind for the past 1 week. But instead I walked out with 3 books! and it costs me 150! but felt rather satisfied with the buy. Am keen to explore in the area of wedding photography. Not planning for a possible career switch as I felt that wedding photography is just too stressful but just felt entrigued by the special moments that can be captured on the photos. :)

Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)