Saturday, July 28, 2012 | 1:36 AM
Time: 4:23 pm @ SIM on Sat afternoon
Probably it has something to do with physical body, but there's an awkward sense of distant feeling that I am currently experiencing right now. A sense of hollowness that is making things around me looks less interesting. Probably it's the fact that I felt so helpless against the pace of the lifestyle that I am leading right now. It just seems so packed. Structured and packed with hardly any space for me to breathe at the moment. It seems like I simply got to find excuses to get me out of appointments just so that I can have some space. There's also this deep desire in me that seems overwhelming. Maybe all I need is just some Time and Space.
In any case, yesterday I went for Emerge night service and I was glad I went for it. The presence of God showed up and it reminded me the many times in my life that God showed up and gave me revelations. It was a good time in His presence and with my cell group members :).
It's been a long time since I felt so refreshed in His Presence.
What do I want to do? How to regain the sense of purpose again? I am clueless at the moment. I can only keep on keeping on, yearning and thirsting for a breakthrough again.
I am not sure how long can I sustain and the only thing that I can do is to keep praying.
Pray.Until.Something.Happens
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)