Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | 3:42 AM
Time: 6:09 pm @ home on Tue evening
Sometimes I do have this kind of feeling. and Today is one of this day. Especially this term a particular class was given to me. But I do see myself growing... Not perfect yeah... but at second year... I am quite pleased with my growth in classroom management.
Still have much stuff to do... after the event i still have exam papers to vet and amend... many many markings to do... not sure when can i just simply have a relaxed day after teaching...

Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)