html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Saturday, August 25, 2012 | 8:39 AM

Time: 11:16 pm @ home on sat night

Met another challenge at work. Totally dislike the attitude of these students. I am probably not one of those stereotypes that you always see in dramas. Can only hope that holidays come soon and hopefully next year classes will be kinder.

Sometimes it kinda felt like lottery and I often pray hard for the classes to be kinder to me. lol...
yeah finds it hard to believe that comes from my mouth right cos I always claim that just serve the ball back to their courts... but well who doesn't wish to have and meet nice kids... too bad thanks to a lack of good parenting nowadays... it's increasingly harder and harder to get those kids...

Through it all I learn that parenting either make or break the kids.

Hasn't been feeling too well either and it kinds of make me feel even more lethargic than ever.
I got work to complete but I just can't bring myself to do them...
I also feel much moodier than before... truly not easy for me...

Don't know how or what to do...