Sunday, September 9, 2012 | 9:34 PM
Time: Shall remain time 'less' for this time
How does one feel when you received a message that says "Fxxx Yxx, Ms Fun"?
Well I am not sure, but I can feel my heart getting stronger as compared to last year.
It's not an easy term with my form class as well as the normal tech class that I had this year.
But I still got to do the things that I felt is right I suppose. even if it means having people to hate it.
But i also felt that it's time to let go of these people for now.
because i am not able to please everyone.
but to focus the energy on those who at least wanted to be saved.
as much as i felt really sad by these remarks,
i just got to learn to let go first.
in the mean time i shall mix around with more positive people,
to bring my energy level up again.
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)