Saturday, November 17, 2012 | 2:20 AM
Time: 5:47pm@ home on Sat evening
It's raining heavily outside now... and I just came back from matt's holy matrimony and going down for his dinner later. We have all come a long way from the time of serving and having supper thereafter, going to KL and meeting for KTVs etc... a looooong way... hopefully our friendship stays the same despite the distance.... :)
Recently I also realize that my blog has become less and less of a documentary for my experiences and more of a channel for me to release my emotions... hmm while that is important but I hope I will not digress too far from it. Sure, it takes effort to upload pics, videos and to write down in details but somehow as i look back and read through the experiences... i thot it was pretty priceless really...
Matt's holy mat was a lovely one at Toa Payoh Methodist Church. It was a nice place, food was great with ice cream served and a mini dessert bar too! :) The timing was also just right as I had to collect a report which is also at Toa Payoh ha...
Each time I attended a wedding I would also thank God for the lovely wedding that we had. One thing that I was really glad of was the burkill hall that I have chosen, lovely gowns made at Digio, my wonderful friends from the deco team and music team colleague who played our march in and march out songs... and my most brilliant pg Nicole and Henry from the BS. Henry recorded the details for us while Nicole nicely captured what I want to see in the photos... We also made a great pre wed video with the help of Andy and Jianfeng.
If you asked me, please do not scrimp on PG. I am just so glad that we still have these wonderful pics to see. can't wait to get my photobook and print them unto canvas! :)
Followed on by gowns... even till now I still missed my lovely gowns both WG and EG. I still think they are the most beautiful gowns in the world :) I also thank God for my MUA who made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my actual day. Elson from Digio...
Burkill Hall is definitely one of the most beautiful place to have a matrimony and as for banquet must find Elizabeth from Grand Copthorne. She's the most friendly and accomodating coordinator! so blessed to have her.
And lastly I also really thank God for a great bunch of friends who have seen us through. Jeff our coordinator, our sisters and brothers and all the friends who have helped us in many ways and attended our wedding... :)
Stay tuned for more photos!
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)