html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | 11:04 PM

Time: 1:43 pm @ home on Thursday afternoon 

I have decided to be a more serious blogger instead of being just an emo one and blog when I am feeling frustrated. Hopefully this blog can be a useful one for people looking for certain information too. I am still not very good at photo-taking and hopefully will improve as the time pass. 

Christmas Eve was a rather simple (almost wanted to type out plain) one for me and the best treat that I gave myself that day was a Macdonald's meal. The reason is very simple because Dear Dear is working! Ha...

Dear came back from work in the morning and he was very nice to bring us out for having breakfast at... Wen Dou Sei dim sum restaurant at Sims Ave 126! :) 

I like their glutinous rice with chicken esp when their chicken is in the form of wings! :)



Their sugar cane juice in the form of a plastic bowl? Finds it a bit weird and def not environmentally friendly... but not bad taste...


I personally like their prawns with some prawn paste I think. Like the batter and the crispiness of the fried prawns :) 


Their custard buns and char siew buns. The char siew buns are ok but forget about their custard buns... It's rather disappointing... much prefer those from imperial treasure... 


Their char siew chee cheong fun... I also find it quite on the average...


Overall I am pleased with the quality and pricing of the dim sum here :) Will come back again if we are free...

Therafter we dropped Bro at Wisma Atria and went off for super last minute Christmas shopping before  the gathering at Seng's place in a few hours' time. Before I talked about the shopping then, let me showcase some loots from some of the blogshops at Scape last Sunday. 

Got this lovely piece from Miss Covet. You can find Miss Covet on the facebook and they have great pieces with design and quality :) Have been looking hard for dresses because even elastic pants make me felt a little suffocating... 

Like the fish tail and cream colour for this piece... 


Dear Dear bought these for me from another stall. I like the colour scheme of these dresses. So lively and bright! :) And of course the elastic bands make me feel more comfortable.  




I also bought these from bods bodynits with a few other basics with my shopping vouchers. Perfect for a casual day out and the antenatal class starting in Feb. 


To-do list pad to start my work in 2013. 


And because I have been having quite a bit of muscle ache, i decided to get Clarins leg emulsion cream after much recommendation and since i m on the verge of changing my face regime as well, i bought the gift set for anti aging cream lol and got a small gift set. Dear Dear was really nice to sponsor $100 of the cost :). shall start applying once my gynae says ok on next Fri...




Thereafter we have an annual Christmas exchange and this year is at Seng's house! :) Good food and company but photos are at my DSLR which I will leave it at another day. Ok I look a little chubbier in this pic... hopefully thereafter i can lose the fats easily -.-'