html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 | 7:14 AM

Time: 8:07 pm @ home on Wed night

Tomorrow is a LONG day.... and it's only next Friday that I will get my break...
Trying hard to clear and handover properly but i m just Tired...
Can't wait for that day and there are just quite a number of things on my mind...
I can choose perhaps either to enjoy as much as I can
or endure as much as I can...

Dear and I went for a meal and a dinner last Thursday
and we decided to eat something good @ Watami and it's really not bad...
Here are some pics... proceed on to watch G.I.Joe 2 thereafter :)







During Easter Friday... I woke up to see this... I have been quite blessed for the past few months with hardly any sign of water retention but somehow starting last week the water retention came in rather fast and furious... my shoe size increased dramatically and i can feel the bloatedness in my face and other parts of the body especially the legs...

It was a good relaxing day for Dear and I and we proceed to Carpenters and Cook to meet Seng, Winnie and Nigel. Nice company :)



Our room at my in laws place...
Dear has been nice to install a TV, DVD player and a SCV box in the room :)



The other side of the room... Still in the process of tidying things out...




Went to have some waffles with gelato ice cream today :)