html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 10:49 PM

Time: 10:52 pm @ Dear's house on Sat night 

Rather inspired by other mum bloggers to use their own personal blog as a way to record down the growing up period of their kids so that their kids can read up and understand more of their growing up years as well. I shall try my best to do this because i am not a very detailed person in general. I hardly record things related to products, lifestyle or reviews because I just can't bothered by them. I love to blog more regarding my feelings... so here goes nothing... 

On 30th May after going down to the expo sale to grab some good promotions on diapers we headed straight down to Nexx to meet up with Shan and her baby Denzel for Jerome's first swim experience! I was very tempted to bring him down after looking at some of the pictures that other mum post about their babies and hence decided to give it a try. I signed the package of 10 sessions on the spot @ $300 and was given 5 free baby massage. 

Jerome looking curious about his environment 


Some weird stretching movement that the staff at Baby Spa did to warm him up 


His first swim... :) 
Initially he was just floating around in the water but after a few minutes he began to kick his legs and started swimming! :) So adorable!!!






Overall Jerome did enjoy himself (I think) haha and he didn't cry for a single bit but looks really happy and contented in swimming in the water... we still have 9 more sessions to go...