html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
A tough night
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 | 11:34 AM

Time: 1:54 am @ Dear's house on Wed night

I am feeling really homesick now and also facing a lot of body aches on my body... Hence even though I am a little tired I am just simply kept too awake and too many words in my mind that I just need to rant out now... It's quite an irony that this is happening on a night that baby is sleeping so well... O well that also allows me time to blog down my feelings...

In just 12 more days, Jerome will be 3 months old! Truly how time flies and I must say our lives were never the same after he has arrived... I am really quite a kiasu person and didn't really want to do much family planning after our marriage and were just thinking to let it happen naturally... Thank God not too long into our marriage I realized I was pregnant in Aug'12... after then I became a rather lazy expecting mum haha... though we attended an antenatal class by Mrs Wong BB from Thomson Medical I must confess that I did not really pay much attention to the content and I was so swarmed by my work that I did not truly work out an arrangement after Jerome was born... I was in a state of que sera sera

After Jerome was born, I stayed with my in-laws and unlike my previous thoughts of returning back home for some time after my confinement has ended this has not happened till now... Dear was busy with exam and work after the delivery and when we have decided to give it a try the haze came... -.-'. honestly also I am not confident that we will be able to cope after being so dependent on my mil in taking care of him... or rather i m not so confident of myself...

I am beginning to feel really homesick after all these days... and so coupled with the body aches I am facing due to poor bfing position my thought simply ran wild today...

4 more weeks + before the return to my work and as Jerome has not quite established a long sleeping routine I am also wondering how would the transition be like and whether I can survive through the day... I also need to try to pump out the bm during work and it would be another big challenge to conquer... Talking about bfing... my initial target was really max 3 mths when I first started out and it was so painful in the beginning that i really wanted to stop at 2 mths... and now it has been more than 2 mths and moving into the third month mark... I have decided to give it a try to continue even after I return back to work... is it inconvenient? Yes totally. but I truly love the bonding session and the dependency that Jerome has with me... Because my mil is already helping us in a lot of things this is probably the only thing that I can do for him...

Thank God for a super supportive husband who is here to see me through all the transitions...
Pray for me that I can overcome all things by His Grace!