html> Le Freak, C'est Chic <body>
mademoiselle harangues mon amis tagboard
Friday, December 6, 2013 | 9:22 PM

Time: 1:09 pm @ Dear's house on Sat afternoon

Gosh... It's been incredibly long since I last posted here... anyway I am posting here with ease now because... I have finally gave in to subscribing the Internet Service!!!

Sigh initially I was resisting because I felt that I will be getting my new house soon and I don't really wanna pay for another service again so I have been relying on my good i phone hotspot service. But now that I have switched to LTE service with only 4 GB of data I decided to just get one because it is unlikely that I will be going back home to use my Wifi for work and i think i will easily exceed and pay a lot more if I continue to use my hotspot.

anyway this week mark the ending of the second week of hols...

This is the probably the first year that I am not going to anywhere overseas for a holiday. -.-'''
I really wanna go but I can't bear to live my little baby behind... am hoping that I can bring him somewhere soon... I think I will probably just book a ticket so that it can ease some of the envy I am feeling from looking at my colleagues' posts.

Please pray for our safety in going to HK, Taiwan or perhaps even Seoul!!! :D

Yesterday was our zone's celebration for Christmas @ Mount Safra or something like that

I really enjoyed myself this year as compared to last year because of the great company and much better food and program :) Thumbs up to Huijun for organizing the event.

I was also busy helping little Justin to win a prize and I think you really reap what you sow because when it is the turn for the lucky draw Dear Dear actually won the first prize!!! $400 worth of capitaland vouchers!!! I was so surprised especially when Andreas called out our table number and that one of us will win the prize. My cg was so excited because we were occupying the whole table and I was still wondering who will it be to win the prize and he called our Dear's number!!! :) Praise the Lord!!!

When we reached back home we gave Jerome the prize and looked how happy he was to receive this gift :)


Christmas and Year End is coming!!! Time to plan for a good celebration with family and our new year resolutions. Will try to write down a Thanksgiving post soon. It's been really hard to find time for anything much less blogging these days. I have been updating on Dayre it's easier to update on the go.

We have also chosen Mint & Pistachio Home as our ID. Really love Zinc's design and hope that she can whipped up something awesome for our new home too!!! :)