Saturday, September 13, 2014 | 2:33 AM
Time: 5:25 pm @ Dear's house on Sat evening
This one week holiday is coming to an end soon and I tell myself that this must pass so that I can get the keys to my new house quickly.
It's truly and really upsetting to me that I can't get the keys to my new house earlier. I know everything has a timing but I am really tired out by the physical distance between my school and AMK. I am trying to suppress my claustrophobic everyday in this house. It's a 3 rm flat albeit we got the bigger room. It has to fit in 5 adults, 1 toddler and 1 cat. and the lack of a proper working table frustrates me the most. I know Dear is working hard to make me feel as comfortable as I can but there's only so much he can do.
That's why I am blogging here because I really don't want to be judged for my comments. Internally I am already doing a lot of filtering and yet when I am honest with my feelings nobody can take it. That's also why I place my setting as private now. I just really want to type them out without having to beautify any words here.
Many times like today I can't decide what I want to do for the day. mainly I have others' to follow. Dear's and mostly bb's. I need to be grateful but I can't help feeling physically tired.
The 1 week holiday has been great really, a true break since the start of the year. grateful that Dear has taken leave to accompany us. but really upset at the parking fine and repair fee. Praying hard that God will protect our family and the car. No more offences in the name of Jesus! And we receive it by faith.
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)