Friday, February 17, 2017 | 7:01 AM
Time: 10:18 pm @ home on Friday night
It's been a long while since I posted anything here. I am in a tough battle right now. Work has been so overwhelming that I am feeling the impact to my health.
I am feeling the drain almost every single night. the dread of doing my never-ending work. the lack of me-time to myself. perhaps this is how I find out that I might be a strong introvert with a strong desire for me-time. without it I seem to be quite paralyzed.
When can I be better?
Hello, I am basically a gal who loves God, her family and of course her dear dear Clark. Hmm not to forget my friends too!
Currently in the process of finding out what she really wants to do for her life and prays that everyday is a good day with all her loved ones. :)